Wednesday, Jan 18, 2016
- Elven Design: Elven character has been created. Similar to Human & Undead.. the real challenge is making items fit every class, especially the Orge. Starting work on the character creator now.
Tuesday, Jan 17, 2016
- Undead Design: The undead body has been designed tonight. Remember these won't be single designs, players will be able to customize these characters (hair, face, skin, etc) and will be able to equip items. In the next few updates, you will see what I mean when I link the character creation page but first I need to finish the Elven Body, and then do female versions of each race. (There are 4 races currently)
Monday, Jan 16, 2016
- Human Design: Hope everyone's weekend was alright. I usually spend it with my significant other since she's off too. Last night before bed I started detail the human's a bit more since the orcs turned out good. I was going to start the Undead & Elven toons but since they are similar shape to Humans, I figure I better be happy with their body so I'm not detailing back and forth. Easier to copy human body with details, slightly change height and width depending on class, then change color. Undead are more of a white, gray kinda color. Exact same size as humans (except bones are protruding) and night elves are a bit taller & skinnier. Will post some pictures later tonight.
Thursday, Jan 12, 2016
- Orge Design: Hulk Smash!! Currently working on the character creation page that will allow you to choose your class and customize your characters appearance. Will link a demo when it's some what presentable.
Wednesday, Jan 11, 2016
- Layout: Combined login & updates page. Took awhile to make the front page mobile friendly even though it's unlikely that the actual game will be mobile friendly due to the designs inside the game, at least not until a stable release is finished.
Tuesday, Jan 10, 2016
- Layout: Welcome to the improved layout & updates page. Will post daily to keep everyone in the loop about the development of War of Heroes.
- Designed Toons: Have been bipolar with the idea but it's been decided that the game would just be a whole lot better if we could see our character actually wielding a bad ass 2-hand sword like the one displayed on this page "concept design" It's going to be more time consuming & tiring designing the characters and items but the finished product should be well worth it. Will let players demo the character creation to view the different looks & weapons soon.
- Forums: Thinking sometime in the near future, allowing players to comment here & start their own topics on a forum. Personally not a big fan of using forums so things may change.